Imogen Hall | Dip Ac, MBAcC, BSc
Imogen studied for 3 years at the Northern College of Acupuncture in York. She qualified in 2005 and specialises in fertility issues and treatment during pregnancy. She continues to develop her professional skills with post-graduate training courses.
She has worked in a busy clinic in Berkshire since 2008 and now divides her time between Bamboo Clinic in Wokingham and Open Health Clinic in Ascot.
Imogen studied Marine Biology at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne and worked in business for 10 years. She became interested in acupuncture after having treatment for glandular fever.
Imogen has attended courses in:
- Fertility and IVF; an integrated approach between Western and Chinese medicine
- It Takes Two; Male and Female infertility
- Maternity Acupunture; treating women during pregnancy
- Acupressure massage
- Myofascial release and trigger point treatments
- Helping patients with Cancer
Allergies and auto-immune disorders
Imogen is a member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and has full professional insurance. As a member she follows the highest standards as set out in the Code of Practice.